At this time, I do not bill insurance companies. I am considered an out-of-network provider, so reimbursement depends on your plan benefits. Please check your benefits to see if you can be reimbursed for any or all of your visit. I can provide you with any information you may need to for your claim. Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flex Accounts usually reimburse for visits, herbs, and supplements. Again, check on your benefits. Unfortunately, Medicare & Medi-cal will not reimburse for any Naturopathic medical care.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
1. What is my coverage for out-of-network doctors?
2. Do I need a referral to see a Naturopathic Doctor?
3. What is my lab coverage if requested by an out-of-network doctor?
4. Do I need to submit a specific form to get reimbursed?
5. What information do you need in order for me to get reimbursed?
6. Can I send in a bill myself, since this office does not bill insurance? What is the address that I should use for claims & reimbursement?